The company Golden Livstyle SRL, having its registered office in Craiova, str. Dezrobirii, no. 49, Dolj County, registered with the Trade Register under number J16 / 817/2009, unique registration code RO25671877, operates in accordance with the laws of Romania, respects the confidentiality of the personal data provided by the data subjects and commits to protecting it by observing the present Policy privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
The information we collect about you
We collect various types of information from and about users of our Platform, including, for example:
- information that we collect when browsing our Platform, including IP addresses, cookies and web beacons;
- first and last name, contact details, records and copies of correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us and access the services of Golden Livstyle SRL online.
Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies
- Usage details and IP addresses. We may collect statistical information regarding the equipment, actions and navigation patterns of our Platform users. This information is derived from your visit and navigation on the Platform. The information may include, for example:
- traffic, journal data and other communication data;
- information regarding the resources you access;
- information about your computer and your internet connection (for example, including your IP address, operating system and browser type), for system administration.
- estimate the size of the public and the usage patterns;
- store information regarding your preferences, which allows us to personalize the Platform according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Platform.
Web beacons. Some pages of the Platform may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single pixel gifs). Web beacons allow the company to collect certain information about Platform users, including, for example, the number of users accessing each web page, traffic data, journal data and other communication data, resource access information. and information about the user's computer and internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems, and browser type). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Platform, but are used only to compile aggregate statistics on the use of the Platform and to verify the integrity of the system and server.
Use of information
- We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- to present the Platform and its content in a manner that is appropriate and efficient for you and your computer;
- to provide you with the information you request;
- to inform you about our new services and products, or changes made to them, including direct marketing;
- compiling user statistics;
- security and improvement of our platform.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose the personal information we obtain through this Platform to third parties in order to:
- comply with a court decision or other legal obligation;
- execute a contract, request or apply our conditions of use and other agreements;
- protect the rights and assets of the company and its affiliates. This includes exchanging information in order to protect against fraud and reduce the risk of fraud.
- The rights you enjoy in connection with the processing of your personal data provided by law are the following:
- the possibility to obtain from the company, upon request and free of charge, the confirmation that your personal data are processed by us, as well as details regarding this processing. The application can be submitted free of charge only once a year;
- the right to rectify, update, block or transform into anonymous data the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law, especially incomplete or inaccurate data;
- the right to object at any time, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object, free of charge and without any justification to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing, on behalf of the data operator or on behalf of a third party, or to disclose your data for this purpose;
- the right to challenge decisions made exclusively on the basis of data processing carried out by automated means and which have legal consequences for you.
In order to exercise these rights, you can submit a request, signed and dated at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the right to file a complaint with ANSPDCP, in the situation in which you feel that the company has affected the rights provided by law.
- the right to take legal action, in the situation in which you consider that the company violated your rights provided by law.
We will keep your personal data for a period of time necessary for the purposes indicated in the "Use of information" section, but not more than 2 years. After the data is no longer needed for these purposes, it will be: destroyed, transferred to another personal data operator, provided that the personal data are processed within limits and for purposes similar to those initially agreed or transformed in anonymous data and kept exclusively for statistical, historical or scientific research purposes.
Notifications regarding Confidentiality
If you have any concerns about the confidentiality of your personal data we process, or you wish to make a confidentiality complaint, please send us an email at email@example.comWe will contact you to confirm receipt of your email. After receiving your email, we will investigate your concern or complaint and we will endeavor to provide you with our response within a reasonable amount of time.